Meet the Artisan Group
The Artisan Group is a network of over 35 distinguished North American countertop professionals. As some of the first granite fabricators in the world to be fully accredited by the Marble Institute of America, every member has demonstrated their commitment to quality, safety, and service. The Artisan Group’s dedication to their craft has earned them the highest level of fabrication credentials in the industry.
While the Artisan Group is a national network, they utilize global sources to provide only the finest of natural stone and wood surfaces. Every installation employs state-of-the-art technologies and facilities. The members are comprised of accomplished artisans trusted by countless customers for their consistency and skill. The Artisan Group has earned their recognition with collective experience spanning decades.
Architectural Surfaces’ Role in the Artisan Group
The Artisan Group, formerly known as the Granite Buyers Club, was founded in 2007 by AG&M (Architectural Granite & Marble) with the purpose of connecting industry professionals with customers across the country. Architectural Surfaces’ Marketing team plans and organizes several events throughout the year to support the Artisan Group’s marketing efforts. Below is a list of events that the group hosts every year.
- Spring – Artisan Industry Showcase – Austin, TX: Artisan members gather for two days of meetings and a mini trade show hosted at the Architectural Surfaces – Austin branch.
- Summer – Artisan Fishing Trip – Location varies: An opportunity for members to network and enjoy the outdoors.
- Summer – Operations Meeting – Location varies: The Artisan members’ operations teams connect with each other to network and discuss various industry topics. Attendees tour each other’s facilities and learn the ins and outs of their operations.
- Summer – Sales and Marketing Meeting – Spicewood, TX: The Sales and Marketing teams of Artisan Group members discuss marketing and sales practices and strategies to gain insight on how to improve their own business efforts.
- Fall – Artisan Shop Tour – Location varies: Hosted by a different Artisan member each year, attendees tour each other’s facilities to learn how other members of the organization conduct business.
In addition to aiding the Artisan Group’s marketing efforts, Architectural Surfaces provides material to members throughout the country. Members receive services and products from their local Architectural Surfaces branch with a dedicated representative to fulfill their business needs. Group members also enjoy additional benefits, including special deals or rebates. Architectural Surfaces’ commitment to quality products and a deep understanding of the member’s needs have made them a vital part of the Artisan Group’s operations.